Here at From Scratch Communications, we care about your privacy when you visit this website. We're working towards full GDPR compliance ahead of its implementation, putting regulations into practice as soon as we learn about them.
We update this policy from time to time, so please review it regularly to be sure you're happy with any changes.
What we collect
1. In running and maintaining our website we may collect, store and use the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site, including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data;
- Information (including your personal details) that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. This is purely statistical data which doesn't identify any personal details whatsoever.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages our visitors use. This data about web page traffic helps us improve our website so it's genuinely interesting and meets visitors' needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
We may use session cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
If you'd rather not allow us to store cookies, you can adjust the settings on your computer to decline them. Just activate the reject cookies setting on your computer.
What we do with the information we gather
1. We use the information we collect from you to provide our services to you. Additionally, we may use it to give you information that you request from us about our products or services, such as our email newsletter, sending you free downloads you've asked for, and replying to your messages.
2. Disclosing your information.
- In the event that we sell any business or asset, to the buyer;
- Where we're legally required by law to disclose your personal information;
- In connection with any legal proceedings; or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
We're committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR, you have the right to access any information that we hold about you. Please send us an email if you wish to access that info, and we'll make it available free of charge within one month.
From Scratch Communications Limited is registered in England and Wales, Company Registration 10683663. Registered Office: 2 Cell Farm, Church Road, Old Windsor, Berkshire SL4 2PG
T: 07771235024 0 © 2017 From Scratch Communications Ltd