Find out what your customers REALLY think
A 24-page*, action-packed guide to make your customer relationships sizzle
- Proven, practical advice that goes beyond the typical opt-in or fluffy blog post
- Finally see the forest for the trees with my detailed, step-by-step checklist (instead of drowning in raw data that tells no stories)
- Jargon-free bridge between customer service, marketing and product teams — streamlining cross-departmental communication and helping you make your case for a better seat at the table
* Don’t worry, it’s written in a large font and includes pictures so it should take you less than a legally-required lunch break to read it.
Here's just some of the good stuff inside:
- Should you use customer reviews, and if so, how?
- How can you get around the fact that people are simply tired of customer surveys?
- The 5 things most businesses don't do on social media — this is your chance to change the conversation and win new fans
- The secret behind-the-scenes template that will help you do right by your customers (and because that template is never sent out, your customers will never know!)
- Hostage negotiators know A LOT about unravelling tricky situations. So I've applied their guidance to customer emails and calls.
- Why striving to be polite is absolutely the wrong thing to do, and what you should do instead.
- 10 little-known facts about connecting with customers from different cultural backgrounds (to find out which callers are OK to wait a bit longer till you pick up the phone, check point 4 on page 21!)
Instant download. No personal details required.
What previous readers said about the ebook:
P.S. Want to get goodies like this
before they come out?
Then it might be worth test driving my newsletter.
(You can unsubscribe at any time. See my Privacy Notice.)
My subscribers have contributed their own questions and feedback to the ebook. They're a super engaged group of visionaries who understand that customer care is really the best form of marketing.... and the best kind of marketing cares for the customer.
I'd love to have you in that group!