You're concerned about the quality of your replies to customer queries.
Your team doesn't really focus on what the customer wants. Because you're a company with strong values, you receive challenging questions about your business ethics — but your replies don't really address the issues. In order to help advisors, you've tried some template replies, but you've seen them copy and paste without thinking. That worries you.
It's hard to do any coaching or training, as there's never enough time or people to manage all incoming queries as quickly as you should. This is made worse by all those unnecessary follow-ups when advisors don't anticipate and preempt other questions the customer will likely have later on.
You've used much the same approach to training advisors, writing service content and monitoring quality for a long time, and you think that there are perhaps better ways of doing things. However, you don’t have an established support network to share best practice with, ask advice from and discuss lessons learned.
When you read your company's support emails or listen to a service phone call, you want to feel proud. You want to see your team answer all the customer's questions in one coherent, succinct email. At the same time, you want them to add a genuine personal touch so your customers feel special and cared for.
And you wish customers would self-serve more so your team was less stretched.
"Customer service is the new marketing." This quote by Derek Sivers resonates with you, and you dream of a future in which your company's service reputation precedes you — globally.
In a nutshell, you're looking for...
- an outside view on what really needs improvement and what would be a waste of time and money;
- help building a business case so you can get the budget you need to improve the customer experience;
- a clear path to more self-service and better service quality — whether that's through improved websites, new templates, a revamped quality process or training;
- advice based on how others have successfully reviewed their quality framework, systems and processes;
- consistently high customer satisfaction or NPS across the entire customer journey.
If that sounds like you, you've hit our sweet spot.
With Delightful Customer Service, you get:
- Our Online Self-Service Benchmarking Review. This in-depth website assessment examines your self-service user experience (UX), content strategy and tone of voice, so you'll know exactly what's brilliant and what needs polishing. It also benchmarks your website against two competitors or "hero brands", so you can prioritise improvements that will get you ahead of the competition.
- A Find-Out Day at your premises. We come on-site for a deep dive into your customer service to examine the problems you’re facing and gain a shared understanding of what success looks like to you. We'll shadow advisors and meet with key stakeholders to chart a path forward and find out the quickest, cheapest, most effective, and least risky way to improve your service communication.
- Research. To put your customers' true needs and expectations at the heart of our work, we'll review your MI, customer correspondence and feedback surveys. Depending on the problem we're solving, we'll also hit the libraries and scour academia to find the answers we need.
- A 2-hour, face-to-face Innovation Session. We'll present the results of our Find-Out and Research and a recommended plan of action to get your customer service quality from where it is now to where you would like it to be. Together, we'll agree the detailed requirements of the project and ways to avoid any potential risks.
- An Innovation Report based on our Innovation session (approx. 10 pages, PDF). You're free to take that report to another writer or consultancy to execute it if you like. Or, if you feel comfortable with us, you can hire us for the execution of this strategic plan we’ve created for you.
- Transparent project management, secure file management in the cloud and a personal relationship that will never leave you wondering what the heck is going on — without cluttering your inbox.
Your investment: £1,500 (excl. VAT).
Interested in working with us?
Here's how to get started.
Step 1. Schedule a complimentary, no-obligation consult. You can do that right here.
Step 2. At the scheduled time of your consult, we’ll make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit.
Step 3. If you decide to work with us, we’ll tell you the next steps. Then we’ll embark on our project! If you decide not to work with us or if we aren’t a perfect fit, we're happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
Have questions? Email us.